Legionella Control and Water Hygiene Management
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Legionella Control – Sampling, Flushing and Monitoring Programmes
- TMV Servicing Programmes
- Cleaning and Disinfection of shower heads, hoses, water tanks & down services
- Water Treatment services – Management and servicing of Chlorine Dioxide and Water Softener units
- Copper Silver Ionisation support services
- Remedial works including dead leg removal, Water tank relining/replacement etc
- Closed Loop System maintenance – BSRIA sampling, Chemical dosing & Pre–Commission flushing
- Legionella Training Courses for our clients:
- BOHS P901 Legionella Management – Control and Management in Building Hot & Cold Water Services
- Introduction to Legionella Awareness
- Legionella Awareness eLearning Course
- Bespoke on-site Legionella Awareness Training (Option for BOHS endorsed Certification)
- View the full list of courses available
- Pre-Commission pipework cleaning services
- Cleaning and disinfection of Cooling Towers
- Reprocessable POU Membrane Filters from Aqua free
We are a certified member of the Legionella Control Association for Legionella Risk Assessment services, Hot and cold water monitoring and inspection services, Cleaning and Disinfection services, Independent consultancy services, Legionella training courses and Legionella analytical services.
HBE's offices will be closed from Monday 23rd December until Thursday 2nd January (3rd January for Scotland). Our Customer Service Centre helpdesk will remain operational for emergencies over this period and can be contacted on 0333 207 5744 or 1890 201018 from Ireland.
Failures identified by the HSE during an investigation into a Council's water hygiene control measures failings concluded that in-house Council staff were inadequately trained to deliver the service to a satisfactory standard over a 10 year period.