We’re trusted by a wide range of customers ranging from industrial & institutional through to public sector and commercial organisations across the UK and Ireland.
Our experienced and qualified specialist teams are experts in helping you with:
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Water hygiene monitoring, flushing and sampling programmes
- Water system remedial works
- Water treatment services
- Clean and disinfection of water systems
- TMV servicing
- Clean and disinfection of Cooling Towers
- Closed system maintenance
- Reprocessable membrane filters
- Accredited classroom and eLearning Legionella training
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Specialist Fire Risk Consultancy Services
- Fire Protection Services
- Fire Safety Classroom and eLearning Training Courses:
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Marshal / Warden
- Health & Safety eLearning courses
- Compliance Management Solution, Bluezone manager
Following our classification as an essential services provider, HBE is open for business, but not quite as usual. We are making the health, safety and well-being of our staff of paramount importance as well as managing the risks to our customers, their staff, building users and tenants when undertaking our works.
Failures identified by the HSE during an investigation into a Council's water hygiene control measures failings concluded that in-house Council staff were inadequately trained to deliver the service to a satisfactory standard over a 10 year period.
A West Sussex Council has been issued with a regulatory notice for failing to assess fire and water hygiene risks in properties it is responsible for maintaining.
A popular Nuneaton sports club has closed its doors for refurbishment works following a cricket match where two players contracted Legionnaires' disease.
A well known Wolverhampton Hotel has closed its bedroom service after The City of Wolverhampton Council served a prohibition notice following concerns related to the hotel's water management system.