HBE delivers a wide range of Legionella and Water Hygiene training courses
HBE are specialists in supporting Local Authorities, Councils, Housing Associations and Social Housing Landlords with key support services to keep them compliant across all their properties including:
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Water system sampling, flushing, monitoring and Legionella control programmes
- Asbestos surveys
- Asbestos registers and management plans
- Fire Risk Assessments, consultancy, Fire Safety training
- Occupational Health & Safety audits, policies, procedures and management plans
- Legionella Awareness training
- Occupational Health & Safety training including Manual Handling, Display Screen Equipment (VDU) Awareness, COSHH and Health & Safety Awareness classroom and eLearning courses.
HBE supports many major Housing Associations including the Northern Ireland Housing Executive, Adullam Homes Housing Association, Cluid Housing Association and Langley House Trust to name a few.
We have also been awarded places on procurement frameworks for our services such as:
- Northern Housing Consortium, Fusion21, LHC, ConstructionLine and Places for People for our Legionella & Water Hygiene services
- Efficiency North, ConstructionLine, Homes England (Homes & Communities Agency) and LHC for our Asbestos Surveying services
To speak to one of our specialist Social Housing support team, call LoCall 0333 207 5744 / 1890 201018 (Ireland) or email firstname.lastname@example.org