HBE delivers a wide range of Legionella and Water Hygiene training courses
HBE has substantial experience over our 20 year history in delivering our water hygiene, water treatment, water risk assessment and legionella remedial works across acute and community NHS and Health Service Executive sites, as well as a number of private healthcare groups, clinics, healthcare orientated site such as care homes and sheltered housing properties regulated under the CQC/RQIA.
Our processes have been developed to ensure our Clients meet all regulations and relevant legislation, providing them with the best practice guidance and information relating to risks within their sites, allowing their Estates teams and Water Safety Groups to make informed decisions based upon facts.
Our systems have been developed to support and centrally manage compliance across multi-site healthcare portfolios, ensuring they comply to the healthcare specific compliance requirements.
Our Engineers are security checked and trained in safeguarding to support their work within an environment with potentially vulnerable people.
HBE have been awarded places on a number of procurement frameworks and DPS including:
- NHS London Procurement Partnership DPS for Estates Professional Services
- NHS Shared Business Services Soft FM, Asset Compliance and Security Services framework
- Health Service Executive Framework across all Ireland HSE Estates
- LHC Legionella Control & Water Management framework
- Pagabo Professional Services framework
- G-Cloud12 for our technology solutions
- Fusion21 Compliance and Facilities Management framework