Due to continued success within the region, HBE are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to join the team. This role will involve management of accounts across the Midlands area.
Key Responsibilities: –
- Manage the day to day operational requirements within Client base
- Effectively manage existing accounts to maximise profit & growth in line with an agreed development strategy
- Seek opportunities to grow business through additional accounts in line with business & market requirements
- Ensure existing and new services are successfully communicated to Clients and prospects
- Manage Client pricing and margins according to agreed aims and within parameters
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods in a timely fashion
- Record, analyse and report on sales activities within their Client base, quarterly business reviews and results on a regular and timely basis to the UK Director and other staff as required
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business relationships to include support on credit control issues within Client base
- Attend and present at external Client meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills as required
- Provide technical support and guidance for the Client portfolio and operational field teams.
- Educated to degree level with experience operating in an Account Management role. (Alternatively, we will consider applications from those with lesser qualifications but with extensive relevant experience.)
- Experience of working within the Water Industry
- Demonstrable experience of achieving targets through the conversion of business opportunities into sales.
- Experience of developing and managing working relationships with Clients across a range of industry areas.
- Good knowledge of HSG 274,
- A proven self-starter with the ability to develop and implement effective account development plans using the requisite analytical and organisational skills
- Determined and goal-oriented, matched by high ethical values demonstrating honesty and integrity
- Ability to learn, communicate and present key technical sales messages
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office particularly Word and Excel
- Are educated to degree level;
- BOHS P901
- Knowledge of HTM 04 – 01
In return we offer an excellent salary & benefit package, as well as the opportunity to grow and develop in a market leading business.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.