IOSH NI Branch is delighted to invite you to join us for our next virtual event:
Managing Legionell Risks In Water Systems
Why not join us on Friday 8th April 2022 at 10am
A presentation by Pat McDonald, Technical Director and Industrial Microbiologist – Founder and Director HBE and Seamus McKeown – Group Water Technical Manager, HBE.
The presentation will cover the issues that have arisen during the lockdowns / reduced building occupancy during the COVID–19 pandemic. The presentation will also cover the following:
- What is Legionella and how is Legionnaire’s disease contracted?
- People who are at an increased risk of contracting Legionnaire’s disease
- Where can Legionella be found in a building’s systems
- Control measures required to reduce risk
- A Legionella risk management plan
- Controls to reduce the risk of Legionella proliferation
- Legionella risk assessment frequency
- Action following Legionella bacteria being found in a building’s water system
- Record keeping
- Q&A session