HBE supports a wide range of independent and international hotels, bars and restaurants in delivering a safe and clean environment for their staff and visitors to enjoy.
Specifically we provide:
- Legionella Risk Assessments, sampling, flushing, monitoring and control services
- Asbestos Surveys
- Asbestos registers and management plans
- Fire Risk Assessments, polices and consultancy services
- Occupational health & safety audits and management
- Classroom and eLearning courses for Legionella Awareness and Legionella Management, Fire Safety Awareness, COSHH, Manual Handling, Display screen equipment (VDU) awareness, Asbestos Awareness and a wide range of other courses. Visit our Training page for more information.
Failures identified by the HSE during an investigation into a Council's water hygiene control measures failings concluded that in-house Council staff were inadequately trained to deliver the service to a satisfactory standard over a 10 year period.
A West Sussex Council has been issued with a regulatory notice for failing to assess fire and water hygiene risks in properties it is responsible for maintaining.
A popular Nuneaton sports club has closed its doors for refurbishment works following a cricket match where two players contracted Legionnaires' disease.
A well known Wolverhampton Hotel has closed its bedroom service after The City of Wolverhampton Council served a prohibition notice following concerns related to the hotel's water management system.
Administrators have been called into a Hotel where two guests contracted Legionnaires' Disease a year ago, one of whom died.