HBE is a leading provider of compliance services to acute, primary and secondary healthcare providers across the UK and Ireland, delivering services including:
- Legionella Risk Assessment and Sampling programmes
- Flushing, Monitoring & Legionella management
- Pseudomonas management
- Point of Use reprocessable filter services
- Cleaning and Disinfection services
- Cooling Tower maintenance and disinfection
- Water Treatment services
- Classroom and elearning Legionella Awareness and Legionella Management training courses
Health & Safety
- Health & Safety Audits
- Fire risk assessments, consultancy & training
- Indoor Air Quality audits
- Specialised operating theatre validation and verification services
- Aspergillus sampling
- Compliance training in Legionella Awareness, Fire safety Awareness, COSHH, Manual Handling training.
Following our classification as an essential services provider, HBE is open for business, but not quite as usual. We are making the health, safety and well-being of our staff of paramount importance as well as managing the risks to our customers, their staff, building users and tenants when undertaking our works.
A West Sussex Council has been issued with a regulatory notice for failing to assess fire and water hygiene risks in properties it is responsible for maintaining.
A well-known care home provider has been fined £3m following the death of a resident at an Essex nursing home after he contracted Legionnaires’ disease.
A UK health trust has been fined for failing to control the risk to patients from exposure to legionella bacteria in its water systems.
An inquest has heard that both process & training requirements were ignored at the Essex care home of a well known chain before the death of a resident from Legionnaires' disease.