Health & Safety Management Services
- Health & Safety audits
- Health & Safety Risk Assessments
- Health & Safety Policy and Statements
- Health & Safety Consultancy
- Contractor Vetting & Control
- Risk Impact Surveys
- COSHH Management
- CHAS and SafeContractor Applications
- Environmental Policy Development
- CDM Construction Phase Plans
- Supply of PPE, Hi-Vis, Health & Safety signage
- Disability access audits
Health & Safety eLearning and classroom training courses
- Health & Safety Awareness
- Manual Handling
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Use of AED Equipment
- COSHH training
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Fire Warden
- Fire Extinguisher
- Asbestos Awareness
- Non-Licensed Work with Asbestos
- Legionella Awareness
Our Health & Safety consultants are some of the most highly experienced in the industry and HBE delivers services in line with the relevant legislation.
For further information or for a quote, contact us at email@example.com or call us on Lo-call 0333 207 5744.
Following our classification as an essential services provider, HBE is open for business, but not quite as usual. We are making the health, safety and well-being of our staff of paramount importance as well as managing the risks to our customers, their staff, building users and tenants when undertaking our works.
We look forward to seeing you at RoSPA Scotland Health & Safety Conference tomorrow which is being held at the Glasgow Hilton.