We deliver a wide range of Health and safety classroom and eLearning courses. In addition to open/public classroom training, we can deliver all our courses on-site to fit your timescales.
For a list of our open/public training courses for Legionella and Asbestos visit our upcoming courses page
Our course list includes:
- First Aid at Work (eLearning and Classroom)
- AED usage (Classroom)
- Manual Handling (eLearning and Classroom)
- Health & Safety Awareness (eLearning and Classroom)
- IOSH Working Safely (Classroom)
- IOSH Managing Safely (Classroom)
- Fire Safety (eLearning and Classroom)
- Working at Height (eLearning)
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health COSHH (eLearning)
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE)/VDU Awareness (eLearning)
Types of courses
Please note that in tandem with our efforts to be more environmentally friendly and in line with our ISO14001 targets, all course attendance certificates will be submitted in electronic format. Hard copies of the certificates can be provided at an additional cost.
All our training courses can be supported by our compliance management software solution, which means that you can safety store and access all your training certificates and course materials in one place. Ask us for more details.
These training courses are run as open courses, however for groups of 6 or more delegates, any of the courses can be tailored to suit your organisation’s needs for on-site training.
Call us on 0333 207 5744 or email email@example.com to discuss your training requirements.
Following our classification as an essential services provider, HBE is open for business, but not quite as usual. We are making the health, safety and well-being of our staff of paramount importance as well as managing the risks to our customers, their staff, building users and tenants when undertaking our works.
We look forward to seeing you at RoSPA Scotland Health & Safety Conference tomorrow which is being held at the Glasgow Hilton.