HBE works with most major FM and property management companies in the UK and Ireland, supporting them in the specialist areas of:
- Legionella Sampling and Risk Assessments
- Water Monitoring and Legionella Management in occupied and empty buildings
- Asbestos surveying and management
- Asbestos removal project management
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Environmental Cleaning & Disinfection solutions
- Occupational Health & Safety audits, policies, procedures and training
- Indoor Air Quality management
- Pre-commission Cleaning Services for pipework
- Heating system freeze prevention (Glycol dosing)
- Compliance Management Software Systems
- Compliance training for Asbestos Awareness, Fire Safety Awareness, Health & Safety awareness, Manual Handling, VDU/DSE awareness , COSHH, Legionella Awareness and Legionella Management to name a few courses.
Following our classification as an essential services provider, HBE is open for business, but not quite as usual. We are making the health, safety and well-being of our staff of paramount importance as well as managing the risks to our customers, their staff, building users and tenants when undertaking our works.
Failures identified by the HSE during an investigation into a Council's water hygiene control measures failings concluded that in-house Council staff were inadequately trained to deliver the service to a satisfactory standard over a 10 year period.
A West Sussex Council has been issued with a regulatory notice for failing to assess fire and water hygiene risks in properties it is responsible for maintaining.
A popular Nuneaton sports club has closed its doors for refurbishment works following a cricket match where two players contracted Legionnaires' disease.
A well known Wolverhampton Hotel has closed its bedroom service after The City of Wolverhampton Council served a prohibition notice following concerns related to the hotel's water management system.