Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) eLearning Course
This course covers what you need to know about the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH). It’s aimed at anyone who is exposed to Substances Hazardous to Health at work.
By the end of this course learners will:
- Have knowledge about COSHH.
- Understand the importance of COSHH.
- Basics of COSHH regulations.
- Be able to identify the different types of hazard and exposure.
- Be able to assess COSHH risks.
- Understand the legislation and approved labelling regulations.
- Understand about exposure controls and how to stay in control.
- The consequences of being exposed to hazardous substances
- The importance and benefits of COSHH regulations
- Key points for working with hazardous substances
- Five steps to COSHH compliance.
Who is this course suitable for:
Learners / employees who are exposed to potentially harmful substances during their time at work. Substances can be anything from everyday cleaning agents to hazardous airborne contaminants.
Learners normally complete the training and assessment between 45 – 60 minutes.
Our COSHH training course contains 5 fully interactive training sections for the learner to work through at their own pace. The 5th section is an online COSHH assessment to show understanding.
Each learner needs an individual e-mail. Courses can be taken on Desktop, Tablet or Mobile*.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be receive an email with your certificate.