Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) eLearning Course
This course covers what you need to know about the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH). It’s aimed at anyone who is exposed to Substances Hazardous to Health at work, as well as line managers with responsibility for such people.
By the end of this course learners will:
- Have knowledge about COSHH.
- Be able to identify the different types of hazard and exposure.
- Understand the legislation and approved labelling regulations.
- Be able to assess COSHH risks.
- Have knowledge about Risk Assessments in practice.
- Understand about exposure controls and how to stay in control.
- Know about training and emergency procedures.
Approximate duration: 60 minutes
(Note: This duration is for guidance only and does not account for thinking time on the questions).
IT System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8, Mac OSX (10.6)
- Browser: Chrome 20+, Firefox 28+, Internet Explorer 9, Safari for Mac 5+
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be receive an email with your certificate.