Over 20 years of expertise in Legionella Control that you can trust.
Our Company Values are:
HBE has delivered reliable steadfast water hygiene and legionella control services across the UK and Ireland for 20 years. We have built a strong reputation for delivering consistently high quality services through our friendly efficient staff.
As a company, we continually invest in Research and Development to bring our clients the best tried and tested methods to help them improve and go beyond their compliance needs. Our focus on innovation and developing new methodologies helps us to consistently enhance and extend our product offering.
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Water system monitoring and cleaning services
- Water Treatment services
- Copper Silver Ionisation
- Remote Monitoring Technologies
- Legionella Consultancy and Training
We have extensive experience in delivering compliance services for the built environment across a number of sectors including:
- Public Sector
- Social Housing
- Facilities Management & Property Management
- Hospitality chains
- Pharmaceutical and Manufacturing
- Industrial and Commercial
At HBE we have a simple, clear philosophy. We deliver a complete range of services on a local basis to assist the building manager in providing a safe and healthy built environment for employees, residents and visitors alike.
Our staff hold qualifications in Environmental Sciences, Legionella and Cooling Tower Risk Assessing, Water Treatment Services, Asbestos and Health & Safety to name a few.
We pride ourselves not only on the technical abilities and knowledge of our staff, but on their abilities to develop open, honest and long term relationships with our customers.
Our people invest much of their own personal integrity in how they carry out their responsibilities to their customers. In turn, our clients can then fulfil their obligations to their employees and visitors. Trust is the foundation upon which our clients confidently build a solid relationship with us, knowing the work completed daily is carried out to the highest personal and professional standards possible.
With a philosophy of delivering the highest standards in service, HBE specialise in Water Hygiene and Water Treatment services.
We have extensive experience in delivering our services across a number of sectors including Financial services, Education, Housing Associations & Social Housing, Public Sector, Healthcare, Hospitality chains, Facilities Management & Property Management.
This spread of customers has given us huge experience in dealing with a wide range of different equipment, environments, personnel and requirements, enabling us to build up our reputation for providing a high quality service and outstanding value for money.
We also have an active involvement with outside expertise, through our links with organisations and supply-chain partners including:
- Legionella Control Association (LCA)
- Water Management Society (WMS) for our staff
- Occupational Health Society (BOHS)
- Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- Charted Institute of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE)
- British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM)
- UKAS & British Standards Institution
- Institute of Healthcare Engineering and Estate Management (IHEEM)
- Building Services Research and Information Association (BSRIA)
- Scottish and Northern Ireland Plumber Employers Federation (SNIPEF)
- Northern Ireland Safety Group
- Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE)
- Institution of Fire Prevention Officers (IFPO)
We have also been selected as suppliers under a range of frameworks including:
- South Eastern Consortium
- Pagabo Professional Services
- London Procurement Partnership (LPP)
- Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium (SUPC)
- North of England CPC
- Northern Housing Consortium (DPS)
- Places for People Compliance
- Procurement for Housing
- Trafford Housing Trust
- Sovini Asset Management
All our services are undertaken to the same exacting standards. The information is compiled, recorded and analysed within our award-winning Compliance Management system, Bluezone Manager. This platform enables us to provide relevant information to our clients, partners & contractors, creating a clear information trail for audit purposes and most importantly to ensure a strong continuity of standards within our service levels.
Our Quality and Environmental Management Systems have achieved registration to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
We are also a certified member of the Legionella Control Association (LCA), BOHS for training, ConstructionLine Gold member, CHAS, Acclaim and SafeContractor for SSiPS. We are also Cyber Essentials certified as well as members of SNIPEF and WaterSafe.
HBE holds full Employee and Public Liability Insurance as well as Products Insurance.
All UKAS accredited reports are issued by our Group Administration Head Office based in Newry. Certification to the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 management standards are applicable to all our services which are operated from our Head Office.