Water Hygiene Services
Legionella Control and Water Hygiene Management
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Legionella Control – Sampling, Flushing and Monitoring Programmes
- TMV Servicing Programmes
- Cleaning and Disinfection of shower heads, hoses, water tanks & down services
- Water Treatment services – Management and servicing of Chlorine Dioxide and Water Softener units
- Copper Silver Ionisation support services
- Remedial works including dead leg removal, Water tank relining/replacement etc
- Closed Loop System maintenance – BSRIA sampling, Chemical dosing & Pre–Commission flushing
- Legionella Training Courses for our clients:
- BOHS P901 Legionella Management – Control and Management in Building Hot & Cold Water Services
- Introduction to Legionella Awareness
- Legionella Awareness eLearning Course
- Bespoke on-site Legionella Awareness Training (Option for BOHS endorsed Certification)
- View the full list of courses available
- Pre-Commission pipework cleaning services
- Cleaning and disinfection of Cooling Towers
- Reprocessable POU Membrane Filters from Aqua free
We are a certified member of the Legionella Control Association for Legionella Risk Assessment services, Hot and cold water monitoring and inspection services, Cleaning and Disinfection services, Independent consultancy services, Legionella training courses and Legionella analytical services.
Orange County health officials have identified the iconic Disneyland Park as a common location for nine of the Legionnaires' Disease cases reported during September
A Discount Warehouse store has been fined £1m for their failings in 2012, where a Legionnaires' disease outbreak was caused by a display hot tub in the store, where 21 people were infected with Legionella bacteria, two of whom died.
HBE has been successful in securing a place on the Fusion21 National Compliance and Facilities Management framework to provide Legionella monitoring services as a direct result of our commitment to quality and value for money demonstrated throughout the evaluation process.