Water Hygiene Services
Legionella Control and Water Hygiene Management
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Legionella Control – Sampling, Flushing and Monitoring Programmes
- TMV Servicing Programmes
- Cleaning and Disinfection of shower heads, hoses, water tanks & down services
- Water Treatment services – Management and servicing of Chlorine Dioxide and Water Softener units
- Copper Silver Ionisation support services
- Remedial works including dead leg removal, Water tank relining/replacement etc
- Closed Loop System maintenance – BSRIA sampling, Chemical dosing & Pre–Commission flushing
- Legionella Training Courses for our clients:
- BOHS P901 Legionella Management – Control and Management in Building Hot & Cold Water Services
- Introduction to Legionella Awareness
- Legionella Awareness eLearning Course
- Bespoke on-site Legionella Awareness Training (Option for BOHS endorsed Certification)
- View the full list of courses available
- Pre-Commission pipework cleaning services
- Cleaning and disinfection of Cooling Towers
- Reprocessable POU Membrane Filters from Aqua free
We are a certified member of the Legionella Control Association for Legionella Risk Assessment services, Hot and cold water monitoring and inspection services, Cleaning and Disinfection services, Independent consultancy services, Legionella training courses and Legionella analytical services.
Administrators have been called into a Hotel where two guests contracted Legionnaires' Disease a year ago, one of whom died.
A manufacturer of Car parts has been fined £800,000 after 5 people contracted Legionnaires' Disease.
A well-known care home provider has been fined £3m following the death of a resident at an Essex nursing home after he contracted Legionnaires’ disease.
A UK health trust has been fined for failing to control the risk to patients from exposure to legionella bacteria in its water systems.