Water Hygiene Services
Legionella Control and Water Hygiene Management
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Legionella Control – Sampling, Flushing and Monitoring Programmes
- TMV Servicing Programmes
- Cleaning and Disinfection of shower heads, hoses, water tanks & down services
- Water Treatment services – Management and servicing of Chlorine Dioxide and Water Softener units
- Copper Silver Ionisation support services
- Remedial works including dead leg removal, Water tank relining/replacement etc
- Closed Loop System maintenance – BSRIA sampling, Chemical dosing & Pre–Commission flushing
- Legionella Training Courses for our clients:
- BOHS P901 Legionella Management – Control and Management in Building Hot & Cold Water Services
- Introduction to Legionella Awareness
- Legionella Awareness eLearning Course
- Bespoke on-site Legionella Awareness Training (Option for BOHS endorsed Certification)
- View the full list of courses available
- Pre-Commission pipework cleaning services
- Cleaning and disinfection of Cooling Towers
- Reprocessable POU Membrane Filters from Aqua free
We are a certified member of the Legionella Control Association for Legionella Risk Assessment services, Hot and cold water monitoring and inspection services, Cleaning and Disinfection services, Independent consultancy services, Legionella training courses and Legionella analytical services.
A West Sussex Council has been issued with a regulatory notice for failing to assess fire and water hygiene risks in properties it is responsible for maintaining.
A popular Nuneaton sports club has closed its doors for refurbishment works following a cricket match where two players contracted Legionnaires' disease.
A well known Wolverhampton Hotel has closed its bedroom service after The City of Wolverhampton Council served a prohibition notice following concerns related to the hotel's water management system.
Data released by Irish Health authorities highlight the growing number of Legionnaires’ disease cases in Ireland, with a record level of the potentially fatal infections notified last year.
We are delighted that HBE's General Manager (ROI), Seamus McKeown and Account Manager, Conal Doherty have been invited by BIFM Ireland to present about the importance of Legionella Control to their members.