HBE runs regular training courses around the UK & Ireland throughout the year for our clients to attend.
- This event has passed.
BOHS P901 Legionella Management & Control of Building Hot & Cold water systems
October 12, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
BOHS P901 Legionella Management & Control of Building Hot & Cold water systems one day training
This one day BOHS accredited course provides an overview of the risk of legionella infection and how it can be controlled in domestic type hot and cold water systems.
- The origins of legionella and the factors which allow it to proliferate to hazardous levels in man-made water systems.
- The main conditions which cause legionella infection to occur in susceptible individuals.
- The fundamental principles of assessing the risk of exposure to legionella in domestic hot and cold water systems.
- The legal requirements, approved codes of practice and best practice guidance.
- Implementation of legionella control regimes with suitable monitoring programmes and records.
This course is certified by BOHS, one of Europe’s largest Occupational Hygiene Association with over 1800 members across 57 countries.
This Legionella P901 training course is one of the popular BOHS Proficiency Qualifications which has been designed to cover both theory and practical training in specific subjects, such as Legionella for those candidates that need to demonstrate a level of proficiency in a specialist area.
If you have any questions about the content or suitability of the programme, please contact us on 0845 6399 673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To book a place, download a booking form and return it to email@example.com.
Please note that public courses are subject to cancellation if the required minimum number of delegates are not met.
We look forward to welcoming you to one of our courses in the near future.