HBE supports a number of different sectors across the UK, Northern Ireland and Ireland, which have specific support requirements to provide a healthy environment for their customers, staff and visitors.
- Education – Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Healthcare – Acute hospitals, Community health and Residential care
- Public Sector – Local Authorities, Councils and Government
- FM and Property Management
- Retail – High street multinational and independent chains
- Social Housing – Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Landlords
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices
- Manufacturing and Industry – Cleanrooms and Data centres
- Hospitality – Hotel, Restaurant and Bar multinational and independent chains
To speak to one of our specialist team members, call 0333 207 5744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrators have been called into a Hotel where two guests contracted Legionnaires' Disease a year ago, one of whom died.
A manufacturer of Car parts has been fined £800,000 after 5 people contracted Legionnaires' Disease.
A well-known care home provider has been fined £3m following the death of a resident at an Essex nursing home after he contracted Legionnaires’ disease.
A UK health trust has been fined for failing to control the risk to patients from exposure to legionella bacteria in its water systems.