HBE supports a number of different sectors across the UK, Northern Ireland and Ireland, which have specific support requirements to provide a healthy environment for their customers, staff and visitors.
- Education – Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Healthcare – Acute hospitals, Community health and Residential care
- Public Sector – Local Authorities, Councils and Government
- FM and Property Management
- Retail – High street multinational and independent chains
- Social Housing – Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Landlords
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices
- Manufacturing and Industry – Cleanrooms and Data centres
- Hospitality – Hotel, Restaurant and Bar multinational and independent chains
To speak to one of our specialist team members, call 0333 207 5744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Failures identified by the HSE during an investigation into a Council's water hygiene control measures failings concluded that in-house Council staff were inadequately trained to deliver the service to a satisfactory standard over a 10 year period.
A West Sussex Council has been issued with a regulatory notice for failing to assess fire and water hygiene risks in properties it is responsible for maintaining.
A popular Nuneaton sports club has closed its doors for refurbishment works following a cricket match where two players contracted Legionnaires' disease.
A well known Wolverhampton Hotel has closed its bedroom service after The City of Wolverhampton Council served a prohibition notice following concerns related to the hotel's water management system.
Administrators have been called into a Hotel where two guests contracted Legionnaires' Disease a year ago, one of whom died.