HBE deliver our compliance services to Public Sector organisations including Local Authorities, Councils and Government across the UK and Ireland, including:
- Water Hygiene Monitoring & Management
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Water Hygiene Cleaning and Disinfection services
- Asbestos Surveys and Management plans
- Fire risk assessments, consultancy & training
- Health & Safety Audits
- Compliance training in Legionella Awareness, Fire safety and Asbestos Awareness training
Failures identified by the HSE during an investigation into a Council's water hygiene control measures failings concluded that in-house Council staff were inadequately trained to deliver the service to a satisfactory standard over a 10 year period.
A West Sussex Council has been issued with a regulatory notice for failing to assess fire and water hygiene risks in properties it is responsible for maintaining.
A popular Nuneaton sports club has closed its doors for refurbishment works following a cricket match where two players contracted Legionnaires' disease.
A well known Wolverhampton Hotel has closed its bedroom service after The City of Wolverhampton Council served a prohibition notice following concerns related to the hotel's water management system.
Administrators have been called into a Hotel where two guests contracted Legionnaires' Disease a year ago, one of whom died.