Housing Associations & Social Housing Experience
HBE are specialists in supporting Housing Associations and Social Housing Landlords with key support services to keep them compliant across all their properties including:
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Water system sampling, flushing, monitoring and Legionella control programmes
- UKAS accredited Asbestos surveys
- Asbestos registers and management plans
- Fire Risk Assessments, consultancy, Fire Safety Awareness and Fire Warden training
- Occupational Health & Safety audits, policies, procedures and management plans
- DDA risk assessments
- Building Condition Surveys
- Kitchen extract cleaning
- Legionella Awareness training
- Occupational Health & Safety training including Manual Handling, Display Screen Equipment (VDU) Awareness, COSHH and Health & Safety Awareness classroom and eLearning courses.
HBE supports many major Housing Associations including the Northern Ireland Housing Executive, Choice, Adullam Homes Housing Association, Cluid Housing Association and Langley House Trust, Radius (Helm) Housing to name a few.
To speak to one of our specialist Housing Support team, call LoCall 0333 207 5744 / 01890 201018 (Ireland) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Two companies have been prosecuted by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) for exposing workers to Asbestos whilst they undertook extensive boiler renovations in houses owned by a social landlord in North Devon. Two employees [...]