HBE supports a wide range of independent and international hotels, bars and restaurants in delivering a safe and clean environment for their staff and visitors to enjoy.
Specifically we provide:
- Legionella Risk Assessments, sampling, flushing, monitoring and control services
- UKAS accredited Asbestos Surveys
- Asbestos registers and management plans
- Fire Risk Assessments, polices and consultancy services
- Occupational health & safety audits and management, including Noise assessments
- Kitchen extract cleaning
- Accredited Classroom and eLearning courses for Legionella Awareness and Legionella Management training, Fire Safety Awareness training, Food safety, COSHH, Manual Handling, Display screen equipment (VDU) awareness, Asbestos Awareness and a wide range of other courses. Visit our Training page for more information.
A Discount Warehouse store has been fined £1m for their failings in 2012, where a Legionnaires' disease outbreak was caused by a display hot tub in the store, where 21 people were infected with Legionella bacteria, two of whom died.
A restaurant owner has been given a prison sentence and fined a total of £29,000 after admitting a number of fire safety failings at his restaurant in Nottinghamshire. When Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue Service (NFRS) [...]
The justice has sent a clear message to Hotel owners in a recent ruling where a Paignton hotel owner has been given a suspended prison sentence after “hair-raising” fire safety defects were found within the [...]
A grandmother was scalded to death at a luxury Bournemouth hotel, after staff increased the hot tap temperature, to limit the risk of Legionnaires' disease. The grandmother, aged 86, was scalded to death when she [...]