Health & Safety Training
We deliver a wide range of Health and safety classroom and eLearning courses. In addition to open/public classroom training, we can deliver all our courses on-site to fit your timescales.
For a list of our open/public training courses for Legionella and Asbestos visit our Events page
Our course list includes:
- Emergency First Aid at Work (eLearning and Classroom)
- AED usage (Classroom)
- Manual Handling (eLearning and Classroom)
- Health & Safety Awareness (eLearning and Classroom)
- Working Safely (eLearning)
- Working at Height (eLearning and Classroom)
- Abrasive Wheels (eLearning)
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health COSHH (eLearning)
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE)/VDU Awareness (eLearning and Classroom)
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE)/VDU for Assessors (eLearning)
- Safeguarding Adults (eLearning)
- Safeguarding Children (eLearning)
- Food Safety Level 1 for Manufacturing, Retail or Catering (eLearning)
- Food Safety Level 2 for Manufacturing, Retail or Catering (eLearning)
Types of courses
Please note that in tandem with our efforts to be more environmentally friendly and in line with our ISO14001 targets, all course attendance certificates will be submitted in electronic format. Hard copies of the certificates can be provided at an additional cost.
All our training courses can be supported by our compliance management software solution, HBE Manager, which means that you can safety store and access all your training certificates and course materials in one place. Ask us for more details.
These training courses are run as an open courses, however for groups of 6 or more delegates, any of the courses can be tailored to suit your organisation’s needs for on-site training.
Call us on 0845 6399673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your training requirements.
We look forward to seeing you at RoSPA Scotland Health & Safety Conference tomorrow which is being held at the Glasgow Hilton.