Fancy winning some fantastic prizes and supporting a worthwhile charity?
Then why not enter our Super Raffle in aid of Cancer Focus?
Main Raffle Prizes:
- Two nights Bed and Breakfast with evening meal at the Galgorm Resort and Spa
- Laptop Computer with carrybag
- £250 cash
- £250 voucher for the Slieve Donard Resort
- £250 cash
- £200 voucher for Canal Court Resort & Spa
- Mud Kitchen from Swings & Things NI
- £100 Cash Card
- £100 voucher for House of Murphy, Newry
- Entry in to the raffle involves the purchase of a minimum of one raffle ticket. Multiple tickets may be bought.
- Raffle tickets are priced at £1 each.
- Each raffle book is priced at £5 and contains 6 tickets.
- Raffle tickets cannot be sold by, or bought by anyone under the age of 16. If a person under 16 buys a ticket, they will automatically forfeit the right to any prize.
There are no alternatives to any of the prizes on offer.
We will notify winners by post, or telephone as soon as possible after the draw date, but no later than 7 working days after the 27th April 2018.
The first Prize winner will be asked to further support Cancer Focus by taking part in a ‘winner’s photograph’. The photograph may be published on HBE and Cancer Focus’ Facebook pages if consent is given. Participation is not mandatory, but would be appreciated.
The Raffle is promoted by HBE, 19 Millvale Road, Newry, BT35 7NH and 100% of the proceeds from raffle ticket sales will be donated to Cancer Focus Charity No.: NIC 101307.
Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria.
It is the responsibility of entrants to notify the promoter of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete, or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification and raffle tickets must be purchased by the person entering the competition.
The promoter will have the right to publicly disclose the city/town of the winner’s residence.
The promoter does not endorse any Prize supplied by a third party nor does it endorse a third party supplier. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any third party connected with this Raffle.
The promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
If the potential winner cannot be contacted, or the Prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize, and an alternate prize winner may be selected. An unclaimed Prize will not be awarded. The Prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative is offered.
Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
The promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.