HBE delivers a wide range of fire services to meet the needs of customers ranging from office locations through to healthcare environments with specialist requirements. Our expert team of Fire Risk Assessors have in excess of a combined 100 years of fire service and fire safety experience.
Our services include:
- Fire Risk Assessments & Fire Safety Audits
- Specialist Fire Risk Consultancy Services
- Fire Safety plans
- Means of Escape and Fire Evacuation Planning
- Pre-building control submissions
- Regulatory Liaison Service
- Assessment of the effect of building or renovation works on an existing building
- Implementation of recommendations from a Fire Risk Assessment/Safety Audit
- Response Call-out Service
- Fire Investigation Services
- Expert Witness
- Fire Protection Services
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT testing)
- Supply & Maintenance of First Aid Fire fighting equipment
- Supply, installation and maintenance of Fire Safety signage
- Fire Safety Training Courses such as:
- Fire Awareness training – – Classroom & Online
- Fire Warden / Marshal training – Classroom & Online
- Fire Extinguisher training – Classroom & Online
Not all Fire Risk Assessors are equal. To help you ascertain how experienced and professional our Fire team is, we have been approved for membership by both the Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE) and the Institute of Fire Prevention Officers (IFPO).
Legislation & guidelines
For information about the guidelines and legislation relating to Fire Risk Management in the UK and Northern Ireland, visit the Resources Centre.
For information about Fire management in Ireland, visit www.hberm.ie
To contact us about our fire services, call 0845 6399 673 or email email@example.com.
A Hertfordshire business man has been fined £25000 for serious fire safety breaches in his leased pub, where fire safety checks had stopped.
A restaurant owner has been given a prison sentence and fined a total of £29,000 after admitting a number of fire safety failings at his restaurant in Nottinghamshire. When Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue Service (NFRS) [...]
The recent prosecution of a fire risk assessor illustrates how important it is to check that a contractor is suitably qualified to undertake a fire risk assessment on your premises. In this instance, a fire [...]
A UK Housing Association has been fined £40,000 for breaking fire safety laws following a fatal blaze in a Deptford tower block in which two women died. Lewisham Homes was sentenced after pleading guilty to [...]