Basic Fire Safety Awareness eLearning Course
This basic eLearning Fire Awareness course covers your duties under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, which applies to all workplaces regardless of the number of employees and requires employers to provide adequate training in fire awareness for all members of staff.
This eLearning course will provide candidates with a general understanding of basic fire awareness, including what should be done in the event of a fire, how to prevent a fire occurring and an introduction of what to do in case of a fire.
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Understand the chemistry of fire.
- Be able to recognise the common causes of fire.
- List the basic safety features in buildings.
- Understand how to use a fire extinguisher.
- Know what to do in the case of a fire.
Approximate duration: 60 minutes
(Note: The duration is for guidance only and does not account for thinking time for the questions).
IT System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8, Mac OSX (10.6)
- Browser: Chrome 20+, Firefox 28+, Internet Explorer 9, Safari for Mac 5+
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
The course completes with a certificate which is email to you upon completion.