Basic Fire Safety Awareness eLearning Course
This basic eLearning Fire Awareness course covers your duties under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, which applies to all workplaces regardless of the number of employees and requires employers to provide adequate training in fire awareness for all members of staff.
This eLearning course will provide candidates with a general understanding of basic fire awareness including what should be done in the event of a fire, how to prevent a fire occurring and a basic introduction of the protocol of extinguishing a fire.
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Understand the chemistry of fire.
- Be able to recognise the common causes of fire.
- List the basic safety features in buildings.
- Understand how to use a fire extinguisher.
- Know what to do in the case of a fire.
Approximate duration: 60 minutes
(Note: The duration is for guidance only and is based on the amount of video content shown. It does not account for loading time or any thinking time for the modular assessment questions).
This course consists of 5 modules, with questions at the end of each module.
IT System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8, Mac OSX (10.6)
- Browser: Chrome 20+, Firefox 28+, Internet Explorer 9, Safari for Mac 5+
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player 10+
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
1-9 Licenses £25
10+ Licenses £23
25+ Licenses £21
50+ Licenses £20
Prices are per license and exclude VAT.
- Approved by IFE & RoSPA
- Available 24/7
- No completion time restrictions
- High quality video & audio
- Friendly support team
Course suitable for:
All staff employed within an organisation that require Fire Awareness training.
You might be interested in:
The course consists of 5 modules with questions at the end of each module.
You are given the chance to review all your answers at the end of each module before final submission and you will be given 3 attempts at each module to achieve a pass rate of 70%.