HBE works with most major FM and property management companies in the UK and Ireland, supporting them in the specialist areas of:
- Legionella Sampling and Risk Assessments
- Water Monitoring and Legionella Management in occupied and empty buildings
- Asbestos surveying and management
- Asbestos removal project management
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Environmental Cleaning & Disinfection solutions
- Occupational Health & Safety audits, policies, procedures and training
- Indoor Air Quality management
- Pre-commission Cleaning Services for pipework
- Heating system freeze prevention (Glycol dosing)
- Compliance Management Software Systems
- Compliance training for Asbestos Awareness, Fire Safety Awareness, Health & Safety awareness, Manual Handling, VDU/DSE awareness , COSHH, Legionella Awareness and Legionella Management to name a few courses.
Failures identified by the HSE during an investigation into a Council's water hygiene control measures failings concluded that in-house Council staff were inadequately trained to deliver the service to a satisfactory standard over a 10 year period.
A West Sussex Council has been issued with a regulatory notice for failing to assess fire and water hygiene risks in properties it is responsible for maintaining.
A popular Nuneaton sports club has closed its doors for refurbishment works following a cricket match where two players contracted Legionnaires' disease.
A well known Wolverhampton Hotel has closed its bedroom service after The City of Wolverhampton Council served a prohibition notice following concerns related to the hotel's water management system.