Display Screen Equipment Assessors eLearning Course
This eLearning course is ideal for people who are responsible for assessing the DSE set up for employees within an organisation.
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Understand the importance of DSE and what is covered under the regulations.
- Know the legislation and how it applied to them.
- Understand the measures needed to protect their body.
- Know how to adjust chairs and screens.
- Have guidance on how to manage a work arrangements, including
- Setting up a work station.
- Adjusting a work environment.
- Have an overview of Risk Assessments.
- Understand the principles of Sensible Risk Management.
- Know the key Health and Safety Legislation.
- Be able to identify DSE hazards and risks.
- Understand DSE assessments
- Be able to identify control and prevention strategies.
Approximate duration: 110 minutes
(Note: The duration is for guidance only and is based on the amount of video content shown. It does not account for loading time or any thinking time for the assessment questions).
The course consists of 15 modules with questions at the end.
IT System Requirements
• Operating System: Windows XP/7/8, Mac OSX (10.6)
• Browser: Chrome 20+, Firefox 28+, Internet Explorer 9, Safari for Mac 5+
• Video: Up-to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player 10+
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
1-9 Licenses £30
10+ Licenses £28
25+ Licenses £25
50+ Licenses £20
Prices are per license and exclude VAT.
- Approved by RoSPA
- Available 24/7
- Modular questions without time restrictions
- High quality video & audio
- Friendly support team
Course suitable for:
Those who are responsible for assessing DSE set up for employees within an organisation.