Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) eLearning Course
This course covers what you need to know about the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH). It’s aimed at anyone who is exposed to Substances Hazardous to Health at work, as well as line managers with responsibility for such people.
By the end of this course learners will:
- Have knowledge about COSHH.
- Be able to identify the different types of hazard and exposure.
- Understand the legislation and approved labelling regulations.
- Be able to assess COSHH risks.
- Have knowledge about Risk Assessments in practice.
- Understand about exposure controls and how to stay in control.
- Know about training and emergency procedures.
Approximate duration: 125 minutes
(Note: This duration is for guidance only and is based on the amount of video content shown. It does not account for either loading time or thinking time on the assessment questions).
IT System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8, Mac OSX (10.6)
- Browser: Chrome 20+, Firefox 28+, Internet Explorer 9, Safari for Mac 5+
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player 10+
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
1-9 Licenses £30
10+ Licenses £28
25+ Licenses £25
50+ Licenses £20
Prices are per license and exclude VAT.
- Approved by RoSPA
- Available 24/7
- Modular questions without time restrictions
- High quality video & audio
- Friendly support team
You might be interested in:
The course consists of 10 online modules with questions at the end of each module.
You are given the chance to review all your answers at the end of each module before final submission and you will be given 3 attempts at each module to achieve a pass rate of 70%.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to download your certificate.