Concerned or want to make a Complaint?
Tell us and we’ll do all we can to resolve your problem.
HBE is committed to providing products and services to the highest standard. However there are times when something goes wrong which may leave you feeling concerned or with an element of dissatisfaction. If this is the case, please contact our Customer Service Team and we’ll do our best to help resolve the situation in a fair, positive and transparent way.
Our Quality Team investigate, assess and analyse each case on its individual merit to ascertain the best route to help remedy the situation and deliver a fair outcome to you. Of course the team also make recommendations to help us enhance our internal processes to improve our service levels going forward.
Step 1 – Get in touch
By email: email@example.com
By post: Customer Services
19 Millvale Road
By Phone:028 3083 9033 or 01 257 3141 from Ireland
Step 2: What information you will need to have to hand
To help us investigate and try to resolve your complaint, please provide us with the following information:
- your name and your Organisation name;
- your contact information;
- a clear description of your complaint including any reference numbers you may have;
- details of what you would like us to do to rectify the situation; and
- if appropriate, copies of any relevant supporting documentation.
Step 3: We undertake an investigation
Our commitment to you is that we’ll thoroughly investigate your complaint and offer a fair response that will take into account all the information available to us.
Step 4: Resolution
We will do our best to resolve your complaint quickly, by the end of the next business day if possible. If this is not possible, and your complaint relates to a more complex issue, we will:
- provide a written acknowledgement of your complaint and give you the details of who is handling the case and how to contact them within 5 working days,
- keep you updated on the progress of your complaint, and
- within 12 weeks of receiving your complaint, we will either: write to you with our final response and the reasons for providing this response, or explain why we are not in a position to give you a final response and let you know when we expect to be able to provide it.